OUT OF STOCK
BIOSYNERGY ANTI-AGING PEPTIDE BLEND
Raw Material: 1.5mg Ipamorelin and 0.6mg Mod-Grf 1-29
Manufacturer: LIFETECH LABS
Package: 10 vials (2.1mg per vial)
10 vials of 2.1mg which consists of 1.5mg Ipamorelin and 0.6mg Mod-Grf 1-29
- Composition: Box of 10 Bottles of 2.1mg / bottle.
- PeptidesEach vial of 2.1mg comprises 1,5mg / vial of Ipamorelin + 0,6mg / vial of MODIFIED GRF (1-29)
- Dilution: use 2ml of bacteriostatic water
- Frequency: 2 injections per day (before breakfast and before bedtime)
- Cycle time with a box: 1 months
- Cycle time recommended: Minimum of 3 months and maximum of 6 months
- Dose vial: 6 X 350 mcg (1 vial for 3 days)
- Dose injection: 350 mcg (250 mcg Ipamorelin + 100 mcg Modified GRF (1-29))
- Dose in your insulin syringe: = 350 to 0.33 mcg mL (33 units on insulin syringe)
BIOSYNERGY ANTI-AGING UNIQUE PEPTIDE BLEND CONCEPT
Lifetech Labs has combined the 2 most effective peptidesIPAMORELIN + Modified GRF (1-29)to create the most powerful peptide blend to do a makeover.
PEPTIDE 1 - IPAMORELIN
Ipamorelin is a growth hormone releasing peptide (GHRP) similar to GHRP2 and GHRP6 that was developed by Novo Nordisk. It is a pentapeptide composed of 5 amino acids that causes a significant release of growth hormone from the anterior pituitary gland, and has the dual action of also suppressing Somatostatin, a peptide hormone that inhibits the release of growth hormone. The benefits of using Ipamorelin are increased fat loss, maintenance of lean muscle tissue, rejuvenation and strengthening of joints, connective tissue and bone mass, as well as other anti-aging benefits associated with GH treatment such as improved skin tone and hair quality.
PEPTIDE 2 - Modified GRF (1-29)
Modified GRF 1-29 or Mod GRF 1-29 refers to a 29 amino acid peptide analog of GHRH and a modified variant of the shortest completely functional fragment GRF 1-29 also known as Sermorelin.
Mod GRF 1-29 basically increase the production of growth hormones and releases them by binding onto the growth hormone receptors found in the anterior pituitary gland’s cells.
GRF 1-29 is the part of the 44 amino acid GHRH that is actually biologically active. It has a half-life of under 10 minutes. The Mod GRF 1-29 replacement of GRF 1-29′s 2nd, 8th, 15th and 27th amino acids brings about Mod GRF 1-29, which has a half-life of at least half an hour.